Sunday, March 22, 2020

Golurk (Pokemon) papercraft commission



Wanted to share some commissions I have made these past months, so I though that as long as I have so much posts to release still, I will post the commissions on Saturday and Sunday. And here is the first one of them, Golurk! Though it would fit, since the last Pokemon episode featured a Golurk as well :)

The Golurk papercraft was made with the new Sword/Shield textures, and has a normal and shiny color. The papercraft is unfolded to 27 cm, since it is quite the huge Pokemon XD It has 13 pages and hopefully we can see the built papercraft of the commissioner, if I get my hands on them XD Would be nice to see all the commissioned papercrafts in pictures in any case, so I always try to get those, since I can't make everything myself (1 day has only 24 hours XD no way in hell I got the time for all these in my gallery, so I am always thankful for any pictures of built papercrafts I can get and share).

Else the papercraft is made of a attached 3D model, so nothing special here. Just the "plaster" thing on his torso is a 2D add-on, just because it has to be unattached because of the original model and textures of the Pokemon itself.

Anyway, I hope you like it and happy crafting~


  
***This is a paid commissioned papercraft. Commissioned crafts cannot be re-sold, with some exceptions. If you are interested in buying the template or have any other questions, please message me in private on DeviantArt or on my Facebook page.

If you are interested in a paid commission, or have any questions regarding my commissions and the general process, you can read about those here:

https://www.deviantart.com/antyyy/journal/Antyyy-s-Papercrafts-COMMISSIONS-860689433***

No comments:

Post a Comment