Monday, March 9, 2020

Ponyta (Pokemon) papercraft



Time for another beautiful papercraft. This time I decided to share one of my favorite shiny Pokemon forms, which I like more than the original, it is the one and only gen 1. Pokemon, Ponyta!

The papercraft itself is 25 cm tall and has 9 pages to print. It has a 3D body with 2D 2-sided flames, that you first attach to one side of the body with flaps, and then simply glue them together to close it. So it should be simple to make.

As for the model itself, of course, everything made by me, since the original textures suck too much to use XD I really don't like to use pre-made textures if I don't have, because I know how to make them HD-quality so they are really crisp no matter at what height you will print them (A4, A3, etc.). Same goes for the flame textures, since the original ripped files don't even have the flame textures as colors, only the defused ones, and you cannot get them from any game. So in any case you need to do the flames yourself in any case, so I oriented myself of the Sun/Moon model flow in the game, to make the flames the same dynamic as in the game.

I am especially proud of the dynamic pose, the lifted leg and the tilded head, the somewhat whindy torso etc, really love the pose that looks like a great dynamic figurine that they sell in Japanese Pokecenters XD Definelty the best posed and best textured Ponyta papercraft you'll find on the internet.

pokemon gif Ponyta 
***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

Hope you like it and happy crafting~


     
UPDATE: 

You can also view the assembled preview of Ponyta here: 

https://www.deviantart.com/antyyy/art/Ponyta-Pokemon-built-papercraft-862015607

No comments:

Post a Comment