Thursday, April 9, 2020

Baby Yoda (Star Wars) FREE papercraft



Here you go! It's not FREE Friday, so I guess it's FREE Thursday or something XD Just couldn't wait to share this cutie, because I know how much people like Star Wars stuff and free papercraft stuff as well. 

The papercraft of this adorable little baby Yoda is unfolded to 20 cm and another version with 40 cm. This it's average difficutly to make, more on the easy side really.

You can download it here (along with all of my other FREE papercrafts):

https://www.patreon.com/antyyyspapercrafts
 


Hope you like it and it makes your weekend a bit better and happy crafting~


 

***This is a FREE papercraft that you can download for free on my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/antyyyspapercrafts.

If you assemble any of them, please share the finished papercraft pictures in a post, a shared link, a tag to my page, or send pictures to me, so I can post them on my page. I am always happy to see anybody assembling my art :)***

No comments:

Post a Comment