Saturday, April 4, 2020

Wooloo (Pokemon Sw/Sh) papercraft commission



Time for some commission reveals so you know what I'm up to and what can be done with papercrafts. Today it's another Pokemon commission, of the Wooloo from the original Sword/Shield game with the original textures. 

Pokemon Sword and Shield - Wooloo Icon 
As you can see the papercraft comes with the normal and shiny colors, each having 6 pages to print. The craft is unfolded to 14 cm and should be fairly easy to make. I did the papercraft as an attached 3D model, with sepparate 3D ears and 3D horns, to make it simple to build. It is very fluffy in the original, so it's hard to low-poly the whole fluffy wool thing without it looking like boxy crap, but I think it looks resonably fluffy XD

This one has self-made textures made by me and is shaded a bit, more than the original ones in the game, which I always dislike, because it doesn't look as 3D as it could (since the models and the texture in the game are shaded via layers, space, lighting, etc.). And of course the proportions are not the same, because this one is my self-made model I have made before the game has even been released yet, so I would make it only based on the screenshots they released then. But it's an original fluffy craft, so I love it non-the-less ;) 

#831 Wooloo #831 Wooloo #831 Wooloo 
Hope you like the commission. Comments and feedback are always welcome, so anything you have to say or would like to suggest anything, just write bellow or on any of my social media sites. 

Enjoy and happy crafting~



***This is a paid commissioned papercraft. Commissioned crafts cannot be re-sold, with some exceptions. If you are interested in buying the template or have any other questions, please message me in private on DeviantArt or on my Facebook page.

If you are interested in a paid commission, or have any questions regarding my commissions and the general process, you can read about those here:

https://www.deviantart.com/antyyy/journal/Antyyy-s-Papercrafts-COMMISSIONS-860689433***

No comments:

Post a Comment