Saturday, April 11, 2020

White Diamond (Steven Universe) commission



Here we are. Saturday and Sunday I got time to post more commissions, and on Monday I am going to start with new projects, so today I present you my Steven Universe White Diamond papercraft commission. 

The papercraft model of White Diamond is made anew, so it's not the same as my White Diamond papercraft for sale, since I make new ones for every commission like take on. 

The commissioner wanted to have a 10 meter big White Diamond craft, so as you can see the unfold is not really finished, and yes you heard right, 10 meter not 1 meter, though I did save it to 1 meter heigh to the pieces can be adjusted by the commissioner. Else the pose is from the referece picture in the post and is the same as my model. Pretty much everything is a joned 3D model, some pieces are separate, such as the 2D fingernails, the 2D 2-sided coat, the dress etc.

***This is a paid commissioned papercraft. Commissioned crafts cannot be re-sold, with some exceptions. If you are interested in buying the template or have any other questions, please message me in private on DeviantArt or on my Facebook page.

If you are interested in a paid commission, or have any questions regarding my commissions and the general process, you can read about those here:

https://www.deviantart.com/antyyy/journal/Antyyy-s-Papercrafts-COMMISSIONS-860689433***

Hope we get to see what the commissioner will do with the papercraft, else I hope you like it and happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment