Friday, May 8, 2020

Hamtaro (Hamtaro) built papercraft



Here you can see the built papercraft of my Hamtaro-series design ;) Wanted to build 1, because all of the characters are basically built the same and just vary in textures (+ some add-ons), so you can see how all of them should look like.

The papercraft is made out of a 3D body, with separate 3D feet and some 2D add-ons. And because you know how my assembly process usually goes, I always make the most difficult things first, so then all that is left are the simple parts. So, for this papercraft I decided to make the smaller hands/paws first and then the separate feet. After I had those, I made the 2 3D ears and made the whole head part. After the head, I made the upper part of the body, so I could attach the 3D paws I made before, and attached that to the head. All that was left was to make the small tail and close the body at the end on the bottom part at the feet. And I had the 3D body ready.

After I had the body, I glued it to the separate 3D feet and Hamtaro was made. All that was left was to make the 2D 2-sided leaf and glue it on its head and the whiskers and eyes. Be sure to look at the template when gluing the eyes on, because I rotated them the way they should be glued on the face, because if you rotate them wrong it can look as if he was squinting XD so you got to watch out for that. 

And just like that the Hamtaro papercraft is ready. It can stand firmly on both feet, although they look small, because I did weight it out and it stands on the body just in the middle and in balance, so there is no need to reinforce the craft to make it stand or anything. Of course, you can always choose to do so if you want the papercraft to hold on longer and to be sure, if you think you can’t balance it out when assembling.
 
You can find all info on the unfold here:

I hope you like it and make some papercrafts for yourself. Happy crafting~

Food
***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

No comments:

Post a Comment