Saturday, May 9, 2020

Stan (Hamtaro) papercraft


Decided to do a Hamtaro-series and make some of the main characters of the anime “Hamtaro”, because I just loved the anime so much when I watched it many years ago. I have decided to do 10 of my favorite hamsters from the 1. season anime, since the art-style was still cuter than the ones that followed, where you could still see them kind of round, chubby, cuddly and cute, so I was going for that look while making them.

Hamtaro running 
This one is called “Stan”, and is the other one of the 2 twin striped hamsters. Probably my fav boy hamster, since he’s sporty and active and really stripy adorable :)

The papercraft is unfolded to 18 cm and has 5 pages to print. The craft is made out of a 3D attached body, so everything is made in 3D and you simply follow the edge ID PDF instructions you get with the templates to make it. The feet are separate and also 3D, so they are built and just glued on the bottom part. It also has 2D eyes and 2D whiskers, so it looks more realistic and anime-like than it would with only the flat texture on. The hands and feet are a bit smaller and fiddlier to make, other parts of the body should be simpler in comparison.

***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

I hope you like the little, cute papercraft-hamster-pack and look at the other characters I have made as well in my gallery. Happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment