Friday, March 19, 2021

Kalin Kessler (Yu-Gi-Oh!) papercraft commission



Since the assembled papercraft is already out, I had to post this cutie today. Another papercraft commission of the anime Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's. This time it's the cool but calm guy named »Kalin Kessler« or »Kiryu Kyosuke«.

I already made the main character Fudo:

Yusei Fudo (Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's) papercraft commission

So they fit together as a pair, I made him with the same stand and in proportion Kessler is a bit bigger unfolded.

The papercraft is 37 cm tall and has 18 pages to print. It consists of quite some separate parts, the 3D craft of Kessler, the 3D stand, his gun-shaped 3D duel disk, his 2D 2-sided cape that you got to build on him, quite a few 2D details (like the belt, the buttons, etc.) and a LOT of 2D playing cards for the duel disk deck and for his deck in his hands, so it looks original.

As said with Fudo, and if I may say so myself, it looks waaay better and more original than the plastic PVC figurines made by the tons. And to prove my point, I can share with you the amazing assembly of this guy, made by the commissioner:

https://www.deviantart.com/amber2002161/art/Kalin-Kessler-Papercraft-873665514

Do take a look, it's really neatly done and you can see a lot of work has been put into this.

I hope you all enjoy the build papercraft and comment something nice bellow so we can see how much you appreciate these things from time to time, really makes a difference in reading these comments yourself when you are putting so much effort into something, especially as an artist.

Enjoy and happy crafting~


***This is a paid commissioned papercraft. Commissioned crafts cannot be re-sold, with some exceptions. If you are interested in buying the template or have any other questions, please message me in private on DeviantArt or on my Facebook page.

If you are interested in a paid commission, or have any questions regarding my commissions and the general process, you can read about those here:

https://www.deviantart.com/antyyy/journal/Antyyy-s-Papercrafts-COMMISSIONS-860689433***

No comments:

Post a Comment