Monday, March 15, 2021

Bowser (Super Mario Odyssey) papercraft commission


Sharing another one of my open commissions. This time it’s “Bowser”, specifically from the “Super Mario Odyssey” series.

The whole papercraft is unfolded to 20 cm and except for the eyebrows (which are 2D and just glued on the eyes like that) every part is joined together, so just simply follow the edge ID numbers and the unfold logic and you’ll be able to make this monster for yourself ;) It consists of 11 pages to print and has quite some detail, so be sure to take your time and build it with a lot of patience.

:powerstar: :powerstar: :powerstar: :powerstar: :powerstar: 
Normally I only share a fraction of commissions I make and also not a lot of them are re-shared, depending on the wishes of the commissioner him-/herself, but this time it’s different! The commissioner allowed me to redistribute the papercraft to all of my followers, so I decided to put the papercraft for download for all of my official supporters on Patreon. So, from today on, the papercraft is available on my page here:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/bowser-super-48769041

and

https://www.patreon.com/antyyyspapercrafts

As another thanks to all of my supporters there ;) Working hard to get exclusive papercrafts on there that are not sold or shared on any of my other sites, and the list keeps getting longer :D

Thank you for all of the support, as always, I am very grateful for each and every one there that can and wants to financially support me for my papercraft work out there, and in these times more than ever.

I hope you like the papercraft and that I get to see the template being made some time in the future as well. Can’t wait to see those assembly pictures :)

Enjoy and happy crafting~



'Are you kissing me or not?' 
***This is a premium papercraft that is only available for download on my Patreon page - for official supporters only. The papercraft cannot be bought or downloaded anywhere else. For more info, please visit my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/antyyyspapercrafts***

No comments:

Post a Comment