Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Antyyy's Papercrafts UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Antyyy's Papercrafts UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Long overdue promises, overdue commitments to my followers, etc...

Bullet; Yellow Bullet; Yellow Bullet; Yellow Bullet; Yellow Bullet; Yellow 
Therefore, I have decided to go under construction to freshen up my work, my post, my link, EVERYTHING: meaning that from 1st September till probably 31st December 2021 I will not update my sites with any new papercraft designs, to really focus on cleaning up all the files I have. Commissions are STILL OPEN and will stay open, as well as sales for anybody wanting to purcahse my papercrafts, I’ll also maybe assemble a papercraft here and there (if I’ll have time, probably not) or share public commissions, but I won’t update any new designs and releases – what I will update are my old posts that I’ll notify my watchers about in any case.

I hope you understand why I am doing this, since it’s the best for everybody to do things the right way and to finally update everything I want. But because of the sheer volume of work waiting for me only for the updated files alone (not to mention that I have a life outside the net, where I got to work and take care of my family, etc.), it’s going to take quite some time. It may be that it will even take longer than till the end of the year, but I really want to make this to start the new year 2022 with updated stuff and links the way it has to be.

Bullet; Yellow Bullet; Yellow Bullet; Yellow 
In this past decade that I have been making papercrafts, and professionally about 6 years, a lot of work has been piling up and with time my skills got better as well. Therefore, I decided to overhaul all of my sites I have, throw away old stuff that I don’t like anymore and that don’t represent my skills anymore, generally to clean up all the stuff that I got and also, my biggest challenge yet, to update all of my papercrafts I will keep (premium and free ones) with a PDO file for easier assembly, since I know this is the biggest issue of them all for anybody trying to make my crafts. All of the PDO’s will be locked, most of them will probably be blank, some of the free ones I can give away as they are with texture, basically since I have at least +500 papercrafts, this is going to take some mayor time to do it right.

It’s just been some shitty 2 years really and its high time I actually start doing something in a positive way that I can actually influence directly, so I feel better. People waiting for an overhaul of my papercraft business policies and the few people actually sticking to me and supporting me all this time, it’s time I do things right again for the supporters pushing me onwards. Without the people standing behind my back and actually interacting with my pages, writing me encouraging messages, suggesting things, buying my templates and actually not sharing them in “private” groups (where I see everything anyway, because people tell me everything - the net and the papercraft community alike are a very small place), but also people talking behind my back and spitting in my face and not talking directly to me about things they don’t like (for me to improve and make it better), people generally hating my stuff because of my name, etc., both sides keep me going and I always strive to do my best for everybody alike. Especially since a lot of people quit in the last few years because of internet-bullies like that and the small community gets smaller and smaller as is, those of us left standing have to do double the advertisement for this amazing artform!

So, I’ll never give up on anything, it’s just gonna take some time and extra energy I currently have very little of, so that’s why it’s such a long time-out.

Bullet; Yellow Bullet; Yellow Bullet; Yellow Bullet; Yellow Bullet; Yellow Bullet; Yellow Bullet; Yellow Bullet; Yellow Bullet; Yellow Bullet; Yellow Bullet; Yellow 
Expect a lot of things to be deleted, especially some of my old premium templates. I will try to keep as much of the free papercrafts as possible, probably moving them all to my Patreon page only (Antyyy's Papercrafts Patreon page, where you can download them regardless if you are financially supporting me or not, since they are free). Pictures will be updated, files will get PDO’s added and from 2022 premium papercraft will be sold with the blank, locked PDO files, policies will be updated, texts will be refreshed, links newly made, etc. etc. A lot of work, considering the amount of stuff I got and how many years I am doing this already. So, bear with me people; I’m making stuff better for each and everybody and I am just 1 person doing all this work that I would probably need a small IT-team for.

Bullet; Yellow 
If you have any suggestions yourself, have anything in mind you would like to see newly made, suggestions, constructive feedback, wishes of what papercrafts you would like to see more of, etc., you can always write a comment or a personal note, on any of my sites. I would be more than happy to get feedback from as much people as possible to make it more user- and viewer-friendly as possible.

Bullet; Yellow Bullet; Yellow Bullet; Yellow 
Wish me luck, bear with me, and in the meantime: Happy crafting~ Be back soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment