Thursday, February 8, 2024

Grizzbolt (Palworld) FREE papercraft


Long story short: Everybody loves the game! Why? Because we are sick and tired of Nintendo and how they are dealing with their games and FANS throughout the many years they have been in business. I say FU Nintendorks, it’s about time you get some serious competition and actually start to make good stuff again and LISTEN to the feedback the fans voice to you and start to appreciate us more.

:bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: 

As for the papercraft, this is the modified model of the Palworld pal “Grizzbolt”, since it’s an awesome crossover of Pikachu and Electabuzz and I decided to do a quick, simple papercraft of it. The unfold is about 20 cm tall and has 5 pages to print. The smaller parts would be the fur and the claws, but you always have the blank PDO included, so it’s all easy-peasy.

The papercraft, as all of my FREE papercraft, can be download from my Patreon page (without needing an account, subscription or anything, just click on the zip file bellow and you are good to go):

https://www.patreon.com/antyyyspapercrafts

:bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: 

*** This is a FREE papercraft that you can download for free on my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/antyyyspapercrafts.

If you assemble any of them, please share the finished papercraft pictures in a post, a shared link, a tag to my page, or send pictures to me, so I can post them on my page. I am always happy to see anybody assembling my art :) ***

:bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: 

I hope you enjoy the cutie and share some pictures of the assembly if you make it. Happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment