Thursday, July 11, 2024

Abby (Wuthering Waves) papercraft



Since the gacha-game “Wuthering Waves” released a new pet in the story, I loved this little cutie. And since I loved it so much and I think it’s super adorable, I decided to make a papercraft out of Abby as well and here is the release.

**********************************************

The papercraft is unfolded to 17 cm and has 4 pages to print. It consists of a 3D model of Abby, which I modeled and textures with the references from the game, as well as some smaller 2D add-ons, such as the earrings and the fluff.

Abby is floating in the game all the time, but obviously you can’t do that in real-life, so I decided to rather make it stand and do the cute demanding boss pose like that. The smaller parts would be the hands and the feet, but the included PDO should be able to tell you exactly how to put it together anyway. So, no worries about that. AND it’s super cute when assembled, so worth the work to build it :)

***********************

*** This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDFs and blank, locked PDO file for assembly. – You can buy and download the template here:


You can view all of my available premium papercrafts that are for sale on my Ko-fi page:

************************

Hope you like the new mascot they have and happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment