Tuesday, July 16, 2024

Megumin (KonoSuba) papercraft commission



Another papercraft commission I can share. As you can probably see, this is Megumin from the anime »Kono subarashii sekai ni shukufuku o« or »KonoSuba« for short. A really popular slapstick format, so of course people are also interested in papercrafts of the main character, and here is how they can look like if I make them.

******************************************

The results are 2 different Megumin papercraft models I made, one of the normal older Megumin and one of her younger child-self. The normal Megumin one has a 3D model of her body and then a separate simple 3D hat, a 3D staff, her 2D 2-sided cape and some add-ons. The younger Megumin has a 3D model of her body and then a separate 3D bomb and her 2D 2-sided cape. The normal one is supposed to be 30 cm tall, so all in all it is unfolded to 35 cm, so the younger version is about 26 cm tall.

Both have such poses so they are able to stand. The hair is more detailed and has many layers, so it actually looks fuller and fluffy, even though she has really short hair. The hat and staff are also removable and the capes are optional parts.

*********************

*** This is a paid commissioned papercraft. Commissioned crafts cannot be re-sold, with some exceptions. If you are interested in buying the template or have any other questions, please message me in private on DeviantArt or on my Facebook page.

If you are interested in a paid commission, or have any questions regarding my commissions and the general process, you can read about those here:


***************************************************************

Showing this papercraft because I am really happy with the result. And I am also showing it because people can see what they can commission for themselves, if they want a custom papercraft/3D model made as well.

*********************

Hope you like these cuties and I also hope I get to see assembly pictures and I get to share them on here for you to see.

Enjoy and happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment