Thursday, September 26, 2024

Gatomon and Wizardmon (Digimon) papercraft



I got into the Digimon universe again with some PC games I played and got the idea to make an actual Digimon papercraft again, but this time 100% with my own model/texture (since I did start my career with some Digimon crafts I made, but they were based off of actual 3D models from the game, so I removed those).

So, I thought it would be nice diorama design to make and acknowledge the true dream-team of the first season: Gatomon & Wizardmon! Wizardmon, you are a true hero and you’ll never be forgotten ;_; The true OP Digimon of the chosen tamers, even if he technically didn’t have a tamer.

*********************

The papercraft is unfolded to a height of 27 cm and has 18 pages to print out (with all the options). It consists of a 3D Wizardmon, a 3D Gatomon/Tailmon and a 3D stand.

Gatomon has optional simpler 2D or 3D ears and a tail, so you can decide what version to make. And it also has 2 optional stands: one with the 3D placement for Gatomon to fit/or glue into to make it stand, or a flat stand option for those who want to make Gatomon stand with wire or magnets, which is a bit more complicated.

Each of the designs for them is based off the latest Digimon game, so the details should all be there and drawn on as they should be.

***************************************

*** This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDFs and blank, locked PDO file for assembly. – You can buy and download the template here:

https://ko-fi.com/s/2ec11d64ee

You can view all of my available premium papercrafts that are for sale on my Ko-fi page:

ko-fi.com/antyyyspapercrafts ***

*********************

Hope you like the dream-team and pay some respect to Wizardmon and his ultimate sacrifice for his best friend. A true legend of the Digimon universe.

Enjoy and happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment