Monday, September 30, 2024

Antyyy's Papercrafts 2024 HALLOWEEN GIMMICK


Beautiful people, my favorite season is starting: SPOOKTOBER! Yes, the season of autumn/fall, colder weather, colorful leaves falling off the trees preparing for a winters rest, and of course Halloween!

And because I love Halloween, I thought, why not make papercrafts a bit fun and try something different that nobody did in the papercraft community ever and maybe people will like it. I always try to think and make new ideas for my papercrafts, so I decided to do a special Halloween gimmick I thought up, called:

Halloween Papercraft Mystery Box

I always make special Papercrafts for each Halloween, and this year I have made a set of 8 individual Halloween-themed papercrafts that all fit together as a group.

I will describe the papercrafts inside, show you a basic black silhouette of the papercraft that I am selling in that box (since I do want to make it fair for the buyers), upload it into my Ko-I shop, and you’ll be able to decide if you want to buy it or not. You won’t get to see the texture or how it looks assembled, but you’ll get an idea how it looks with the description I’ll write.

The 8 papercrafts are all unfolded as an individual craft, but they fit together in theme as in the relative height they have. All of the papercrafts I am going to sell in these 8 blind boxes are fully made, textured and made 100% to the standards I uphold with my papercrafts, so you’ll get a unique Antyyy-made papercraft with the fully colored PDF files, as well as the blank PDO file, as always.

I will post 2 of them each week in the upcoming October and you’ll get the idea on how it goes then.

I still have normal Halloween papercraft specials prepared, so no worries. This is just something new and fun I came up with and people will maybe like, maybe not. If you don’t try new things, you’ll never know right?

I hope you look forward to Spooktober as much as I do and you’ll have fun guessing what the papercrafts look like as well. And look forward to many more papercrafts to come.

Enjoy and happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment