Sunday, October 6, 2024

What new papercrafts do you want me to make?

A bit of an interactive Sunday to get some general knowledge on what supporters think of my work and what your wishes are:

https://www.deviantart.com/antyyy/poll/What-new-papercrafts-do-you-want-me-to-make-If-you-have-actual-concrete-ideas-write-those-down-in-the-comments-8540244

I have posted a poll with 10 options to choose about “What new papercrafts do you want me to make?”. I want to gather new ideas for upcoming papercrafts I can make and also hear about what you think about it, what you wish to see more of in my work and in general how you feel about the things I do post.

If you would take a few seconds to choose any of the 10 options, I would be very grateful.

I would be even more grateful if you took a minute or 2 to also comment bellow (or write me a message on any of my sites if you don’t have a DeviantArt account), if you actually have concrete ideas on what you would like to be made in my style (note that I do NOT do any form of guns and/or mecha, else everything goes) and if you have any constructive criticism for my business and work in general.

Thank you for your input and feedback. Enjoy and happy crafting~

Antyyy (Antyyy’s Papercrafts)

No comments:

Post a Comment