Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Halloween Cubone FREE papercraft



This year’s FREE Halloween/Spooktober papercraft special is Cubone! As you can see, it's made with a special OC Fakemon design for Hallows eve to make it look really spooky and cool-looking ;)

*******************************

The papercraft is unfolded to 15 cm and has 4 pages to print. It consists of a 3D model of Cubone and his separate bone stick to hold in him right arm.

The craft itself should be easy to make, the fiddly parts would be the edge of his skull head and the arms, but simple enough. You always have the blank PDO included in the download to show you the 3D preview and animation on how to put it together, so it should be easy as pie :)

**************************************************************

*** This is a FREE papercraft that you can download for free on my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/antyyyspapercrafts.

If you assemble any of them, please share the finished papercraft pictures in a post, a shared link, a tag to my page, or send pictures to me, so I can post them on my page. I am always happy to see anybody assembling my art ***

*No worries, the files are 100% accessible for FREE, without needing to an account, a subscription or anything (as are all of my FREE papercrafts I post). Just click the link, find the post of the version you want to build, click on the ZIP files, and there they are.

*******************************

Hope I get to see a lot of Cubones for this years Halloween :)

Enjoy and happy crafting~

**************************************************************

P.S.

Also uploaded the 3D papercraft preivew of them, which is basically the same file you'll see when you open the PDO file for the assembly: 

https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/halloween-cubone-oc-pokemon-free-papercraft-557dadc05d2545e494d5a36482085dc7

No comments:

Post a Comment