Thursday, April 30, 2020

Lady Hayakawa (Samurai Warriors) FREE papercraft



Another FREE papercraft to download, thanks to the generous commissioner who wanted to share the papercraft for free with all of you, so you can now download it, if you would like to build it. 

 
The papercraft is from the character Lady Hayakawa, from the cool game Samurai Warriors. Spent a lot of hours myself unlocking all the characters in the game, and I really love it :D each of them in unique and you can also study Japanese history and war strategies in a fun non-boring way. 

The papercraft itself is unfolded to 28 cm tall and has 12 pages to print. She is posed as the reference picture you can see and has all the add-ons as well. The papercraft template uncludes a sepparate 3D model of Kayakawa (with some 2D add-ons to liven up the craft: hair strains, ribbons, scarfs...), her 3D rod (with 2D add-ons), and her 3D stand. Should be able to stand on her feet, but I would fill them nob-the-less, since she could be top-heavy and tip over because of the high-heel shoes.

 
To download the papercraft, simply click the links here
 (along with all of my other FREE papercrafts):

https://www.patreon.com/antyyyspapercrafts

   
I hope you like her and make it into a craft, so I can see the finished pictures of her. 

More papercrafts like these that you can simply download, can be found in my DA gallery under the folder "FREE papercrafts". Hope you make some of them and send me pictures as well :)

Happy crafting~


***This is a FREE papercraft that you can download for free on my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/antyyyspapercrafts.

If you assemble any of them, please share the finished papercraft pictures in a post, a shared link, a tag to my page, or send pictures to me, so I can post them on my page. I am always happy to see anybody assembling my art :)***

No comments:

Post a Comment