Sunday, April 26, 2020

Emerald (Steven Universe) papercraft commission



Next one is the gem called Emerald, think it only appeared in 1 episode and we don't know a lot about her, but she still looks cool, a tad crazy XD, and of course, is a part of the Steven Universe characters.

As already said, the papercraft is unfolded to 1 meter height, that's why the unfold looks as it does, since the commissioner will make them in a pretty big scale, so hopefully we get to see the pictures of these assembled soon. As you can see it is not te same as the one I made first and am selling, since it is more complicated and in a different pose.

All these are modeled, posed and textured by me, just saying it again, because I do all my stuff based on my own models and work. The model is all in 3D, same goes with the emerald gem eye on her right, her green "crown" and the fluff around her neck are 2D and simpler made, probably the commissioner will make those smaller than the huge Diamonds, let's see how it goes for him ;) 

***This is a paid commissioned papercraft. Commissioned crafts cannot be re-sold, with some exceptions. If you are interested in buying the template or have any other questions, please message me in private on DeviantArt or on my Facebook page.

If you are interested in a paid commission, or have any questions regarding my commissions and the general process, you can read about those here:

https://www.deviantart.com/antyyy/journal/Antyyy-s-Papercrafts-COMMISSIONS-860689433***

Hope you like them and happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment