Sunday, April 26, 2020

Pink Diamond (Steven Universe) commission



Another batch of Steven Universe papercraft commissions, since I will be posting these frequently, because there are many more to come. Next in line is also a papercraft I had to re-do for a 10 meter papercraft unfold, Pink Diamond. 

GIF Steven Universe - Pink Diamond 
As already said, the papercraft is unfolded to 1 meter height, that's why the unfold looks as it does, since the commissioner will make them in a pretty big scale, so hopefully we get to see the pictures of these assembled soon. As you can see it is not te same as the one I made first and am selling, since it is more complicated and in a different pose.

***This is a paid commissioned papercraft. Commissioned crafts cannot be re-sold, with some exceptions. If you are interested in buying the template or have any other questions, please message me in private on DeviantArt or on my Facebook page.

If you are interested in a paid commission, or have any questions regarding my commissions and the general process, you can read about those here:

https://www.deviantart.com/antyyy/journal/Antyyy-s-Papercrafts-COMMISSIONS-860689433***

I hope you like them and happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment