Monday, April 27, 2020

Jigoku Shoujo (Enma Ai) papercraft


Since it's Monday, I wanted to start with something epic-like to hopefully make you all excited for the start of the week. I actually don't know why I didn't think of making this papercraft before, since I loved the anime so much (older anime with quite a few seasons and extras), but I guess it was time and work related. In any case, I am super proud of this papercaft and everybody should watch the anime, if you don't know it yet. I present you "Enma Ai" from the epic anime "Jikogu Shoujo"!

The papercraft is unfolded to 27 cm and has 9 pages to print. Wanted to make it a bit bigger, so it was easier to assemble. This is 100% made by me, just saying, model, pose, texture, all mine, except of the character concept, of course, since it's from the anime. I decided to make her in the typical school girl uniform, since I think it's the creepiest thing of all XD, since it's more out of a Japanese horror movie, such as Grudge etc. Those who know the anime, know it's very dark and has hard and unforgiving themes as it's base, such as social conflict and human hatred, violece, abuse etc., so of course Enma Ai (which is the name of the Hell ruler in Japanese folklore btw) has to be dark and creepy herself, since she does drag people to hell and eternal damnation XD for those who believe such things...

In any case, the craft itself is made out of a 3D model, which has some 2D attachments to make her more interesting, and of course the sepparate staw-doll to curse people, with the typical red string attached, also in 3D, which she can actually hold in her hand without gluing it on (if you assemble it right).

Pixel Flower Divider - Red hell girl gif Pixel Flower Divider - Red 
Of course, I would not be showing you this epic papercraft and character if I didn't test and make her myself, so you are able to see the built papercraft, made by me, here: 


As said with my Neko Musume papercraft, this is the anime base I will probably be unsing for future girl/boy papercrafts, since it's simple yet detailed enough to make the craft stand out, simply perfect for anything. She has an open head at the back (in her hair), which you cannot see in the built papercraft (as you can see in the link), that makes the built really easy to make, and still looking amazing and fresh, so I love this base model papercraft. 

***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

I hope you like her as much as I do and you take a look at the picture of her being assembled by me and how she looks made, and it gives you an idea or 2 on what you would like to make and assemble with your papercraft art. Happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment