Monday, April 13, 2020

Gudetama (Simple Version) papercraft



Hello people! Happy Easter and all that, hope you spend the holidays well and are enjoying the free Monday ;) As stated in my last posts I said I would like to start with some new projects I have made and am working on, so today I present you the start of the papercraft series called “Super simple papercrafts”.

I got the idea to make these after I saw some designs online that again you can’t get or buy anywhere, so I really got the inspiration to make these papercrafts there.

So, what is this all about? As the name suggests, it is a project of a few really simple papercrafts I wanted to make. Since I saw that many people are somewhat intimidated of my papercrafts and I do like to make more intricate designs and details in papercrafts, people tend to get scared of the work and difficulty to make them. In order to show that it’s not the case and that I take an effort to make papercrafts available really for any kind of papercrafter, be it beginner, advanced or pro, I decided to address the issue and show that anybody can make papercrafts and especially designed some fun crafts that REALLY ANYBODY CAN MAKE, super simple and really fast. But most of all, fun!

These papercrafts are simple in design regarding how many pieces there are, they are unfolded a bit bigger to make it simpler to assemble them, they have more detached pieces that you just make and glue on, and still look super sweet and adorable so anybody will want to make them.

I have some of them prepared and also many built by me, so for most of them you’ll be able to see how they look like assembled, and that they, as promised, simple and fast to make. Every papercraft of this project or series will be named as a “(Simple version)” in the title, so you’ll be able to see these just by reading the title, so you know where to look.

I hope you’ll like them and let’s start this!

Pixel Sparkle Divider 2 Pixel Sparkle Divider 2 Pixel Sparkle Divider 2 Pixel Sparkle Divider 2 Pixel Sparkle Divider 2 Pixel Sparkle Divider 2 Pixel Sparkle Divider 2 Pixel Sparkle Divider 2

 The first papercraft in my “Super simple papercrafts” series is another, simple version of Gudetama. Why? Because it’s Easter with all the eggs, and I know that Gudetama a really popular Sanrio character, so most people will hopefully like it :)

Cold Egg - Gudetama 
The papercraft itself is unfolded to 14 cm height, made out of 3 different Gudetamas and has 12 pages to print if you want to make all 3 of them.

The 1. Gudetama has a simple 3D body, with 2 3D hands and feet, that you build separately and attach on the main body. And it also has a simple 2D stand egg yolk that you can cut out and put under him :)

The 2. Gudetama has a simple 3D body, with 2 3D hands, that you build separately and attach on the main body. It sits in a cracked egg, that you build in 2 parts, the upper and under part, and Gudetama can sit in the egg. It also has a simple 3D cone, that you put or glue on Gudetamas head, so the upper part of the eggshell can stand on it, or you can put it on just like that.

The 3. Gudetama has a simple 3D body, with 1 3D hand and 2 3D feet, that you build separately and attach on the main body. It also has a simple 2D cutout “bacon” blanket around himself, so you see a “bacon and eggs” version here XD And it also has a simple 2D stand egg yolk that you can cut out and put under him :)

I already assembled all 3 versions of the papercraft and you will be able to see them build tomorrow, so you’ll get to see all of it in it’s maximum cuteness :D

***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

 
I hope you look forward to all the “(Simple version)” papercrafts I still have to show. Any feedback, post, reply or message is much appreciated. Happy crafting till then~



UPDATE: 

You can now see how the built papercraft looks like, assembled by yours trully (Antyyy): 

 https://www.deviantart.com/antyyy/art/Gudetama-Simple-Version-built-papercraft-837813819

No comments:

Post a Comment