Sunday, May 10, 2020

Malachite (Steven Universe) commission



And yet another Steven Universe papercraft, and the gem fusion called Malachite. This she also only appeared in 1 episode, where Lapis then gained control over it etc.

As already said with this huge Steven Universe papercraft commission I am making, the papercraft is unfolded to 1 meter height, that's why the unfold looks as it does, since the commissioner will make them in a pretty big scale, so hopefully we get to see the pictures of these assembled soon. 

All these are modeled, posed and textured by me, just saying it again, because I do all my stuff based on my own models and work. The model is all in 3D, same goes with the gem as her nose.

All that hands will be a pain to make, damn it’s like my worst nightmare papercraft to make, since I hate doing fingers so much XDDD I shudder just at the thought of having to do all those fingers XD NEVER! Good luck commissioner! XD I won’t be doing that.

Gem 16 Gem 17 Pixel gemstones - Amethyst Blue Marble Pixel gemstones - Aquamarine Pixel gemstones - Sapphire 
***This is a paid commissioned papercraft. Commissioned crafts cannot be re-sold, with some exceptions. If you are interested in buying the template or have any other questions, please message me in private on DeviantArt or on my Facebook page.

If you are interested in a paid commission, or have any questions regarding my commissions and the general process, you can read about those here:

https://www.deviantart.com/antyyy/journal/Antyyy-s-Papercrafts-COMMISSIONS-860689433***

Hope you like them and happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment