Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Shuichi Kagaya (Gleipnir) papercraft


Decided to do the new “Gleipnir” anime main character called “Shuichi Kagaya”, because I do find it interesting, although it’s very oversexualized, but I’m still interested in the plot and what it’s all about. Actually, never saw a concept of an anime like that, so I was immediately intrigued with the mascot monster form he transforms into and I wanted to make it into a papercraft, so here it is :)

Moja Moja emoticon 1P 
The papercraft is unfolded to 30 cm and has 9 pages to print. It’s made out of a 3D model, so it’s simple to make. And it also has some extra 2D add-ons to make it more interesting and life-like such as the suspenders or whatever you call ‘em, his cute cowboy smiling star, the zipper at the back, etc. And he also has to have his gun holster (in 3D – a simple box form that is just glued on the body), because it just fits on him, although I don’t make guns at all, but in this case at least the holster, since it’s part of the character/monster concept, I guess.

The pose is simple and it shouldn’t be hard to assemble as well. It should stand with no problems at all, since both feet are on the ground and the polygons are also reduced by a fail amount. Needless to say, the model, pose and texture were all made by me, character is from the anime, as said.

***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

I hope you’re watching the anime and you’ll give it a go, and I also hope you like the papercraft as well. Till then and happy crafting~



 UPDATE:  

You can also see the assembled papercraft, built by me, here: 

https://www.deviantart.com/antyyy/art/Shuichi-Kagaya-Gleipnir-built-papercraft-853736085

No comments:

Post a Comment