Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Ethan sygna suit (Pokemon) papercraft commission


Another Pokemon trainer commission I did, and this time it’s Ethan in his sygna suit from Pokemon Masters. The model, texture, pose, as always, is 100% and completely MADE BY ME. The reference I took was from the Pokemon Masters model, but the game is for mobile and the original textures are absolute poopy, so I couldn’t have used them, even if I wanted to.

The pose is from the game when he throws his Pokeball in battle, as the commissioner wanted, and he has his typical suit from the game with all of the details on it.

The papercraft itself is unfolded to 26 cm and has 4 pages to print. It consists of a 3D model of Ethan in his suit and with all of his 3D and 2D add-ons.

***************** 

***This is a paid commissioned papercraft. Commissioned crafts cannot be re-sold, with some exceptions. If you are interested in buying the template or have any other questions, please message me in private on DeviantArt or on my Facebook page.

If you are interested in a paid commission, or have any questions regarding my commissions and the general process, you can read about those here:

https://www.deviantart.com/antyyy/journal/Antyyy-s-Papercrafts-COMMISSIONS-860689433***

*********************************** 

Enjoy and happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment