Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Rei (Pokemon PLA) papercraft commission

Way back when “Pokemon Legends – Arceus” didn’t even come out yet, I did my version of Akari as a papercraft I am selling:

https://www.deviantart.com/antyyy/art/Trainer-Akari-Pokemon-Legends-Arceus-papercraft-897036146

And now the circle closes, because I also made the male protagonist of the game as a commission as well, so here it is.

*********************************** 

The model, texture, pose, as always, is 100% and completely MADE BY ME. The reference I took was from the Pokemon Masters model, but the game is for mobile and the original textures are absolute poopy, so I couldn’t have used them, even if I wanted to.

The pose is from the game when he throws his Pokeball in battle, as the commissioner wanted, and I also re-did the design of the ancient Pokeball from the time I made it for Akari (because obviously when I made it for her, the game wasn’t even out yet and nobody actually knew 100% how it looks up-front).

The papercraft itself is unfolded to 28 cm and has 10 pages to print. It consists of a 3D model of the running Rei with all of his 3D and 2D add-ons and the 3D stand for him as well.

***************** 

***This is a paid commissioned papercraft. Commissioned crafts cannot be re-sold, with some exceptions. If you are interested in buying the template or have any other questions, please message me in private on DeviantArt or on my Facebook page.

If you are interested in a paid commission, or have any questions regarding my commissions and the general process, you can read about those here:

https://www.deviantart.com/antyyy/journal/Antyyy-s-Papercrafts-COMMISSIONS-860689433***

*********************************** 

Sharing these, so you know what kind of commissions can be done if you are looking for anything similar and giving some ideas for future crafts as well.

Enjoy and happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment