Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Halloween Gengar (Pokemon) papercraft


For this year’s Spooktober I saw these newest Pokemon Unite holowear costumes for Halloween, and I decided to make my own version of Gengars papercraft costume for this year (:

****************

This papercraft is unfolded to 16 cm (about 15 cm big without the witch hat) and has 6 pages to print. It consists of a simple 3D model of Gengar and his add-ons, such as the 2D witch hat, the 2D hat decorations and the 2D 2-sided scarf.

The smaller parts would be the 3 fingers on his arms and feet and the spikes on his back which take more time to make. All in all, a pretty simple craft, which stands even without weights inside the legs, since his bulky body won’t fall over in this pose.

Also, note that I deliberately left out the Halloween candy purse/bag/whatever, because I hated that part of the costume so much. So, I didn’t want to make it. It having the hat and scarf only makes it so much cuter for me, so that’s how he looks :P

********************************

*** This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDFs and blank, locked PDO file for assembly. – You can buy and download the template here:

https://ko-fi.com/s/733605107f

You can view all of my available premium papercrafts that are for sale on my Ko-fi page:
ko-fi.com/antyyyspapercrafts *** 

*****************

 Enjoy and happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment