Thursday, April 23, 2020

Sleeping cat built papercraft



Another one of my older designs that I really wanted to make is my sleeping cat. Really love cats and I though it would be fun to make as well. 

I first made the simple 3D ball and the fishbone, and then made the somewhat bigger basket. Since the whole papercraft is about 12 cm tall, it has quite a wide basket to fit the cat in, so be sure to have a lot of free space if you want to make it XD

After all of the extras were done, I moved on to make the 3D cat. I decided to make it in white, since I think it is the cutest design for me. All of the papercrafts cat is in 3D, so all parts are attached and can easily be assembled using the edge ID PDF file, that you get along. I started with the ears and made the head. Then I made the tail and the 4 different paws sepparately, so I could just attach those parts later on, so it was easier to glue together. I glued the 2 front paws to the head piece and made the torso till I was at the back, attached the 2 hind paws and tail, and closed it all on the bottom part, since it's the easiest and the seams at the end won't show that way. Then you got some 2D whiskers that you can cut out and glue on the face, if you wish, and the cat is ready for action, or more like ready to sleep some more XD That's just how cat's are, I guess...

You can find info on how to get the template and all the different color-schemes here: 

https://www.deviantart.com/antyyy/art/Sleeping-cat-papercraft-651530987

I hope you like the papercraft and that it will animate you to make some of your own papercrafts, be it anything you like. Enjoy and happy crafting~


***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

No comments:

Post a Comment