Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Molang (Simple Version) papercraft



Time for another “Super simple papercrafts” papercraft that everyone of you can make! This time I decided to make one of the cutest Korean characters there is (and recently even got a cartoon, didn't know that until I looked it up XD), it's "Molang"!!! And his adorable little sidecick "Piu Piu"!

(F2U) cute molang walking with piu piu 
Why did I decide to make Molang? Well I am a pretty big fan, have some official merch such as sticky notes, some small figurines and a super adorable lamp of him, so I was thinking about making him into a papercraft, but never found the time. But in such Corona-filled times I got plenty of time to work, since I can't do anything else, so I finally caught up and made it! And it's a perfect small bean-shape to make into a really simple papercraft template that all of you can make. 

Molang itself is unfolded to 18 cm height, so Piu Piu is about 8 cm-ish. The template has 5 pages you need to cut out. Both are made out of a 3D attached body, with simple forms, Molang has 3D sepparate hands and feet, which you assemble and just glue on at the end, as well as 2D ears, which you just glue on like that. Piu Piu has 2D hair for his head, wings and feet, so they are just cut out and glue on the main 3D body, easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy XD

 
***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

Think it actually took me about 2 hours to make both of them (including cutting out and the whole assembly). So, YES, I dod assemble both and you'll also be able to see them built by me, probably posting it tomorrow as well. 

       
I hope you like them and think that they are adorable as I do XD Happy crafting~



UPDATE: 

You can now see the assembled papercraft, built my me, here: 

https://www.deviantart.com/antyyy/art/Molang-Simple-Version-built-papercraft-838877526

No comments:

Post a Comment