Thursday, April 23, 2020

Chiisai Kyubey (Magia Record) built papercraft



I wanted to really make this cutie, since I love the Magia anime series so much, and I really do think that devils and bad things should be pink more ofter, since I hate the color XD So I wanted to make a little cute devil demon for myself, so it can look over my shoulder when I am working, just to give me that extra motivation maybe :D who knows.

Run Kyuubey, Run!
In any case, the craft is quite wide, since it is 24 cm life-sized and has quite a large proportional tail. It was actually easier to make than I would think, since I though that putting on the pink ears would be more of a challenge so they won't fall off, but they are very compact and really hold together, so I am really happy with the outcome. Appart from the smaller pieces of the paws and maybe the pink ears, it's actually quite fun and simple to assemble. I started making the ears, then the pink ears and made the head first. After those I made the smaller front paws and joined those together with the head. Moving on I made the back paws and all of the remaining body, making sure to close it at the bottom part of the paws, since the seams will not be visible that way and you get a really clean, smooth surface. The head actually doesn't need any reinforcement in the inner parts, since it stands on it's own as well, so I didn't use any tape for that (but if you want to be sure and make it ever-lasting, then definetly use it and reinforce it in the building process). All that was left then was to make the tail, which I made sepparately and glued it on at the end on the body, and it holds like a rock (you can also reinforce the inner tail part, where it touches the body, since it could break off there if you move it too much).

I am very pleased with this bluid and it was definetly fun, since there are no super small pieces and most importantly NO FINGERS to make XD like with human papercrafts. So I always love animal-like crafts because of this.

Run Kyuubey, Run! 
You can find all info on the papercraft template and how it looks like here:


I hope you like it and think that it is as cute as I do and happy crafting~

 
***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

No comments:

Post a Comment