Friday, April 24, 2020

Bell Bag (Animal Crossing) FREE papercraft



It's FREE Friday, so today I have to post another free papercraft for you to download. So here it is! Since everybody loves the new Animal Crossing game (sadly I can't play it since my finances are very limited at the moment), I decided to make a quick and fun papercraft for you to download and make yourself. And since we all like to get money, I though why not make the iconic "Bell Bag" from the series myself. 

The papercraft is unfolded to about 13 cm and has 4 pages to print. The bag is made in 3D and the rope in 2D, so should be simple enough. I also included the locked PDO file, so additionally to the edge ID you can always look it up in the 3D PDO preview how to make it. 

Needless to say that this is my model and my own textures, so I made everything myself and it's not the originally model from the game (although I have some of the characters from the game, so if anybody needs a commission for those, just write me). Wanted to share a somewhat simple design, so a lot of people can make it with no worries and just have fun with it really.

 
You can download it for free here (along with all of my other FREE papercrafts):

https://www.patreon.com/antyyyspapercrafts



I hope you like the design and I hope to get to see a lot of assembly pictures of the bag online as well; always love to see my papercrafts being build and then shown to me online :) 

Happy crafting everybody~



***This is a FREE papercraft that you can download for free on my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/antyyyspapercrafts.

If you assemble any of them, please share the finished papercraft pictures in a post, a shared link, a tag to my page, or send pictures to me, so I can post them on my page. I am always happy to see anybody assembling my art :)***

No comments:

Post a Comment