Sunday, January 13, 2019

Chi's Sweet Home built papercraft



How can it be else, I decided to build some of my papercrafts I made/modeled, since I have so many, and nobody wants to send their finished pictures of them to me. So I decided to make some myself! >:>


This is the build papercraft of "Chi" from the cute and adorable anime "Chi's sweet home". 

The papercraft is about 15 cm tall and has 3 pages to print. All in all I think I spent about 6 hours to make it, it is really super simple to make. No real small parts, and you can easily close it with the back feet. The craft itself consists of a whole cat body, and sepparate 2D eyes, mouth and wiskers, which are just glued on at the end.

I think it's a super sweet craft for anybody to make, a beginners papercraft for anybody starting and loving either the anime or small, little, adorable kittens :3

 

The papercraft template info can be found here: 

https://www.deviantart.com/antyyy/art/Chi-s-Sweet-Home-papercraft-724314805

Hope you like it and happy crafting~


***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

No comments:

Post a Comment