Thursday, May 9, 2019

Hilda and Twig papercraft


Continuing my quiz I posted this week, there isn't really much to wait anymore, since 2 min after I posted the quiz of "Guess the character" it was already guessed correctly as the characters of the Netflix series "Hilda", the main character "Hilda" and her deerfox "Twig" :) Also I am super excited to post this because I really do love it XD

Anyway I really loved this cute little series and I have fallen in love with Hilda, since she is so super sweet and nice and I really admire her. If you don't know the series, do look it up. It has 13 episodes, season 2 will premier in 2020 (CAN'T WAITTTTT), and it's just so cute to watch. You can just relax and kick back, and you may even learn a thing or two ;) 

     

The papercraft itself, as you can see, consist of 2 sepparate 3D crafts, Hilda and Twig, but in the same file. Both are pretty straightforward to make. Hilda has a 2D scarf with a 2D inner side of her skirt, as well as a sepparate 3D hat. Twig has some 2D 2-sided fur details as well as 2D 2-sided antlers to make the built easy. The overall height of the craft is 22 cm, Hilda being 22 cm, Twig about 10 cm. 

  

***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

Hope you like it and happy crafting~




       

You can see the finished papercraft, built by me, here: 

https://www.deviantart.com/antyyy/art/Hilda-and-Twig-built-papercraft-822175032 

Hope you like it and happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment