Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Princess Silver (Yume no crayon oukoku) papercraft



Wanted to show you another one of my papercrafts that I really probably made for myself :D because almost nobody will know this anime since it is rather old but here it goes :D

I have made one of my favourite heroines of my childhood, Princess Silver from the anime "Crayon kingdom of dreams" or "夢のクレヨン王国" :) It is acutally so not known in Europe, that I had to watch this thing on the French channel Tiji coz they were the only ones streaming it XD And that's really something because all of the animes from the 90's till the 00's were all streamed on German channels and that is where I watched everything as a kid. So pretty amazing I even found this one XD but it's super cute and funny, so if you like oldschool anime, slapstick comedy, look it up. There are definetly all of the I think 52? episodes online, so it's not too late for you :D You can do it! :D

-F 2 U- Light Warm Crayons -F 2 U- Purple Violet Crayons -F 2 U- Greeny Blue Crayons 

Moving to the papercraft itself it is 20 cm tall and consists of 8 pages ot print. The craft consist of an attached 3D body, a sepparate 3D star podest (which is optional), her 3D hat, her 2-sided cape and her simple 2-sided hair, which is just glued on her head at the end so it's super simple to do + her simple details such as the wings on her shoes and her chrest, which are 2D and just glued on nice and simple :)

***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

Hope you feel inspired to go watch the anime and happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment