Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Ishigami Senku (Dr. Stone) papercraft


After the season finale previous week, I had to post this cutie, which I really liked to watch this year. It's »Ishigami Senku«, the main character from the anime »Dr. Stone«. I mean what other anime tricked you into learning science along the way, while watching the struggle to survive and push mankind into the age of science once more! I can only think of this one :)

Ten Billion Percent Sure ~ Dr. Stone 

The papercraft itself is about 33 cm tall and has 15 printable pages. It consists of a 3D model of Senku, with a 3D flask in his hand, some of his 3D, but simple designed, bags and whatnot around his hips, as well as a 3D stand for him (with the attached nametag for the anime), and some 2D 2-sided parts to make it look nicer, such as the belt etc.

His hair is also 3D, since I wanted him to look really 100% himself from the anime, so that part would be the fiddliest to make. But it’s a relatively big height for my papercraft designs, so the parts aren’t too small so it is totally manageable :D

It was really fun making him and I hope I get some time to make him myself to show all of you, since he will also be present next year for the 2. Season of “Dr. Stone – Stone wars”, for those who don’t know yet :)

***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

So, what do you think of the papercraft? Do write bellow; all critics and feedbacks are much appreciated.

Enjoy and happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment