Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Chinese Zombie chibi built papercraft



Here is the built papercraft of my Chinese chibi zombie. You can find the template info here:


It's actually a really neat papercraft to do, since it has many parts that can be added on last, so wherever you start to make it, it's gonna be fine. But, as always with my builds, I start from top to bottom. So first I did the simple detached hat and put the 2D 2-sided button on.

Then I made the head, starting with the face front part and gluing the back-hair part on it, till you get to the neck part. After the head is done, I did the 2 hands/sleeves really, and put them on the head and neck and the upper body part with the head was done. After I did the head part, I glued the 2D 2-sided braid on the back of the head, that can be shaped a bit as you want really, I went for a wavy look really.

Then I made the middle blue skirt and glued it in the inside of the hip part like that, since it’s open and can be easily glued on there. And then all you got left really are the feet, which can be a bit fiddly, but since the hip part is open, just close the papercraft at the hips like I did, and the papercraft is done. Put the detached cap on the head, and you have yourself a cute Chinese zombie :)

The only smaller parts that can cause trouble are the legs and the neck part. I suggest to reinforce the neck part on the inner side with rolled paper, so it doesn’t nick over or anything. For the feet, I suggest to do them separate, so you have an open hole at the waist part, where you can help yourself assembling it from bottom to top. That way you have a lot of space to really get a hold of the parts and glue them on right, and at the end just put the hips together with glue and it’s done.

 F2U | Bat FlyingF2U | Bat FlyingF2U | Bat Flying
It should stand just fine, but you can add additional weights in. I put some small stones in the feet just to be sure it won’t tip over, so I suggest you do the same when assembling it.

I hope you like the cute spooky guy and happy crafting~



***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

No comments:

Post a Comment