Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Aravinay (Genshin) FREE papercraft



Summer started and I wanted to sweeten up the hot and sweaty days coming with some FREE papercrafts everybody can enjoy. And I thought, why not make some cute “Genshin Impact” crafts, because everybody loves that game. And I did some of the most popular Aranara and I will be releasing a few of them each week to come so you can directly download and assemble them from my Patreon :)


*******************************

This papercraft is from the Aranara called “Aravinay”. It is unfolded to 17 cm and has 3 pages to print.

NOTE: The stem does need to be additionally reinforced with some wire or similar, to make it stand firmly, because it’s just a 2D 2-sided part.

Also note that some parts might not be 100% accurately textured as they look in the game, because I did these with reference pictures only, since none of them are available as 3D models. So, if they don’t look completely the same as in the game, I am sorry and I hope you still find them fun to assemble and super cute, as I do :)

**************************************************************

*** This is a FREE papercraft that you can download for free on my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/antyyyspapercrafts.

If you assemble any of them, please share the finished papercraft pictures in a post, a shared link, a tag to my page, or send pictures to me, so I can post them on my page. I am always happy to see anybody assembling my art :)***

*No worries, the files are 100% accessible for FREE, without needing to an account, a subscription or anything (as are all of my FREE papercrafts I post). Just click the link, find the post of the version you want to build, click on the files, and there they are.

*******************************

Hope I get to see a lot of new papercrafts being made with these.


**************************************************************

And you can now also view it is a 3D preview on Sketchfab (it's shown the same way as the 3D preview in the PDO/Pepakura file:


Enjoy and happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment