Monday, August 12, 2024

Female Corrin (Fire Emblem) papercraft commission



Another commission I did and that I can show the preview of. This is the female form of Corrin from the series Fire Emblem A really popular character, so I had to make it justice.

*****************

The papercraft is unfolded to 37 cm height which makes the Corrin papercraft 30 cm tall. It consists of 16 pages to print. It has a 3D female Corrin with simple 2D hair stripes, a 3D as well as a 2D sword version you can choose to make and a 3D stand in the design of the Super Smash trophy.

I modeled and made it by referencing and looking at his official model in the games, but because the original models are so crappily made and really low-resolution, I had to manually hand-draw the textures, making 11 different UV-maps for the textures alone. All of my textures I use are always hand-drawn with anything I make (excluding some commissions I made, which is specifically written down). Else, it’s all done by me and not ripped or anything of the sorts.

All in all, I think she looks absolutely stunning and waaay better as in the games. I love this pose so much, she looks gorgeous :)

**********************************

*** This is a paid commissioned papercraft. Commissioned crafts cannot be re-sold, with some exceptions. If you are interested in buying the template or have any other questions, please message me in private on DeviantArt or on my Facebook page.

If you are interested in a paid commission, or have any questions regarding my commissions and the general process, you can read about those here:

https://www.deviantart.com/antyyy/journal/Antyyy-s-Papercrafts-COMMISSIONS-860689433 ***

******************

Hope the commissioner will share the pictures of the finished figure, since I would love to see it made myself. I’ll post the pictures in the link later on.

I am sharing these commissions, so people know how they look, what to expect and what everything can be made into a papercraft, if they want to. Hope it motivates you to do a new craft or 2 of your own, till then enjoy and happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment