Sunday, August 25, 2019

Otus (Owlboy) papercraft



Hello everybody! A special day today, since it is my birthday!!!

Super Fantastic Golden Platter Cake 3D 
Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday dear Antyyy, happy birthday to me! 

And because it is the 25th August and my holiday, I decided to post something that I wanted to post ages ago and completely forgot I had it XD also it is pretty late and I had no time to prepare anything, so I wanted to post it today of all days! So here you go, "Otus", the main character of the super cute and amazing game "Owlboy"! 

The papercraft is 24 cm tall and has 7 pages to print. The Owlboy papercraft consists of a main 3d body, with a 2D and 2-sided cape, whiskers and yellow fillers. He also has a sepparate 3D simple stone, which you glue on his chest. 

Pretty straightforward to make, maybe the fingers again, since he has 5 of them on each hand, are the most fiddly parts, and maybe the hair since he has a detailed hairdoo and small fiddly boot top on his legs. 

 
***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

Hope you make the day as special as mine and happy crafting~





 UPDATE:  

You can see the finished papercraft, put together by me, here: 

https://www.deviantart.com/antyyy/art/Otus-Owlboy-built-papercraft-822602941 

No comments:

Post a Comment