Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Purugly (Pokemon) papercraft



Next in line is Purugly, one of the many underapreciated Pokemon designs and just because it says "ugly" in it's name does not mean that it really is. I think it's quite cute actually, and I think I am not the only one, am I right?

#432 Purugly
The papercraft template has 9 pages to print and consists of a 3D Purugly model, which you get in a normal and a shiny color. The craft itself is pretty straightforward, the whiskers and the fur on the paws are 2D and can be just attached on the main body. The tail is in a spiral shape and has fluff at the end, so that's a fiddly part to make. I wanted to make it not in the really "slim" nor "fat" shape, since the Pokemon covers the belly with the fluffy tail, so I made a kind of intermission of both poses, since I wanted to show off the tail as it is now. All in all a cute cat Pokemon papercraft for those who like it really XD

***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

Hope you like it and happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment