Sunday, December 31, 2017

Pikachu Snowman papercraft



Here is my last papercraft for the year 2017 :) 

Since it is my last post for the year, I wish all of you a happy New Year with the people you love and many, many more amazing and joyful events in the upcoming year. I hope it will be better than the last. And full of new papercrafts along the way, of course :) 

     Happy 2018!      

As for the craft,the Pikachu Snowman papercraft I made along all the other snowy Pokemon papercrafts. I still have to upload the Pikachu Snowfairy, but that will be my first post in the year 2018 XD 

The unfold is about 20 cm tall and has 4 pages to print. It is one of the Snowy Pokemon pack I released and they all fit together in style and size. 


***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***


Enjoy the craft, to a lot of new papercraft in the coming new months and happy new year~

No comments:

Post a Comment