Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Tabi Kaeru (旅かえる) - Travel Frog papercraft



So I have finally finished the papercraft and I can proudly post it finished XD it is super cute. 

 
The chracter is the frog from the Japanese mobile game Tabi Kaeru, which I already posted about in my other WIP releases. It is a really sweet game, so people, download it and play it. Currently it is a huge hit in Japan and China, and people are crazy about it. I am sure, even if you want to play it and can't because if the language barrier, it will be avalable in English soon. I am sure of it :) Then all of you can see what the game is really about and how mesmerizing it can be.

The papercraft itself consists of 2 parts, the frog's body and the hat. The hat consists of 2 sided, inner and outer, and is super easy to make. It has a 2D sash, some berries for decoration and the string you tie it around the frog's neck. The frog body is whole made as a 3D model. The paws can be somewhat tricky, but not as much. The other parts are super easy to make. 

The craft cosists of 5 pages all together and I would say it's a 6/10 to make. The frog with the hat, you just put on or glue when finished, is 12 cm tall. I wanted it to be smaller, since it is about the size of the frog in the game itself :) 

***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

So, what do you think of my Tabi Kaeru? 



For those interested in how the papercraft looks built, here it is: 

https://www.deviantart.com/antyyy/art/Tabi-Kaeru-Travel-Frog-built-papercraft-817793397 

No comments:

Post a Comment