Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Yurugu (World of Final Fantasy) papercraft



A short intemezzo from my current projects is a very old papercraft commission I should have uploaded a long time ago. 

The character is Yurugu, from "Wolrd of Final Fanatasy". I abandoned the project and moved to others, since the commissioner didn't want to pay for it. And some time ago I was going through my gallery and saw the unfinished fox files and I said to myself that it was a waiste to just leave it, so I decided to put him up for anybody else actually interested in it. The game is really amazing in any case, so I am sure people know it and love the likeable characters as well :)

What we have here now is a 15 cm big unfolded Yurugu. The papercraft has 3 pages to print and is really simple to do. Maybe a 5/10 on a difficutly scale, since the only smaller parts are the tips of the ears and maybe the tips of the paws.

   
***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

Hope you like it and enjoy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment