Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Rowlet (Pokemon Sun/Moon) FREE papercraft



Hey! As promissed I am releasing many of my old papercrafts re-edited and free to download :) So here is the Sun & Moon starter "Rowlet" I have made back in 2016, before the game was even released. 

Note that it is my design from 4 years ago and it is not 100% accurate, because as said, I modeled and textured these when the 1. version of "Pokemon Sun & Moon" wasn't even out yet and I only helped myself making these with official screenshots for the preview. Still it is one of the unique Pokemon papercrafts out there, so whoever wants to make my version of it is free to do so ;)

The papercraft itself is 16 cm tall and has 4 pages to print. It consists of a 3D Rowlet and his 3D pokeball :) 

 

You can download the papercraft here (along with all of my other FREE papercrafts):

   
Hope you like it! Please send or share the pictures of it, if you'll make it, because I love to see those so much XD

Happy crafting~


***This is a FREE papercraft that you can download for free on my Patreon page: https://www.patreon.com/antyyyspapercrafts.

If you assemble any of them, please share the finished papercraft pictures in a post, a shared link, a tag to my page, or send pictures to me, so I can post them on my page. I am always happy to see anybody assembling my art :)***

No comments:

Post a Comment