Wednesday, February 12, 2020

My Melody/ Kuromi (Sanrio) built papercraft



Back again, and this time with the built versions of my My Melody and Kuromi papercraft :)

My Melody Emoji: Kissu
Both are about 17 cm tall and relatively easy to make. The bodys of both are 3D, the flowers in their hands are 2D and 2-sided (thouhg you can also glue them on the head, if you want). So the flowers are just glued together and MyMelo and Kuromi are built.

I made both the same, starting with My Melody, at the 2 ears. As I had the ears, I attached the head and finished at the neck part, with the robes of the head hanging down. Next I made the 2 feet and hands and joined them together with the body. After you have the body, and since the neck part of the robes hangs down, you can simply join the head and the body in the middle of it. With this method, as mentioned with all such of my crafts before, you have holes to make both parts nice and easy. Also, if you would like, you can put weights into the feet part, although I did not, since they both stand just fine how they are, since they are sturdy enough. Kuromi was the same, just that with the body part you also have her little devilish black tail, so that's a bit extra fiddly, but nothing too hard to make.

For those interested in the template, here is the link:

https://www.deviantart.com/antyyy/art/My-Melody-Kuromi-Sanrio-papercraft-829956750

Hope you like it and happy crafting~


***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

No comments:

Post a Comment