Monday, February 10, 2020

My Melody/ Kuromi (Sanrio) papercraft



Wanted to share the last of my Sanrio series papercrafts, the one that I actually watched all of the anime series XD "My Melody" with her arch-rival "Kuromi"! 

My Melody Emoji: Hearts
Think that My Melody is, after Hello Kitty, the most known Sanrio character, at least in the Wester world. She is a cute bunny, all pink and cudly, and everything that stands for Sanrio really. BUT then, you also have her arch-rival or kind-of friend (depending on what anime series you are watching), called Kuromi. Now this is a character I can get into. She is a black kitty that makes mischief all the time and I think she looks super edgy, so I like her more than MyMelo XD for obvious reasons.

But whatever the case, if you like My Melody or Kuromi more, you can now have both :D The papercraft consists of both 3D models, each holding her own flower in the hand (optionally you can put the flower on My Melodys head, because in some versions she has a chamomile flower on her left ear). They are about 17 cm tall and have 6 pages long template to print. Pretty simple to make, so I made them a bit smaller and cuter. They both stand, but you can put weight into the legs if you want to be sure. Kuromi is the one that has a fiddly 3D tail at the back, but you can make it simple and cut it out in 2D, if you don't want to make it.

   
***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

And of course as with all the Sanrio papercrafts I have posted, this ones were also built by me and I have taken pictures of them for you to see. So stay tuned to see how these little cuties look like built ;)

Hope you like them and enjoy~


 
UPDATE: 

You can also see the assembled papercraft preview here: 

https://www.deviantart.com/antyyy/art/My-Melody-Kuromi-Sanrio-built-papercraft-830180901

No comments:

Post a Comment