Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Merry Christmas/ Happy New Year 2021! by Antyyy



Since it's almost the 25th December, I wanted to send my season’s greetings in a form of my papercrafts, since that’s obviously what I specialize in XD
These are the ones that I like the most, so only a fraction of the ones that are actually thrown on my “Papercraft highlight shelves” in the middle of my living room, since I wanted it to look a bit tidier than it actually is XD

This is a picture of all my papercrafts that I designed and assembled myself, probably 1/3 of the crafts I have made this year alone. Yeah, Corona did allow me to have a LOT of time this year, since everything is closed, we currently still got a second total lockdown where I can’t even leave my town, and nothing is happening anyway – but probably others had/still have a similar experience and I am surely not the only one XD


Also, there is still 1 day left for my Christmas giveaway contest (where you can win an exclusive black chibi Chocobo pair papercraft), so you still got time to enter:


Since I won’t be on my PC for 2 days, I will probably announce the winner of the contest in the late evening of 25th December (CET+1, since I’m on European time), so stay tuned for that ;)



And although the year has been total shit, and it’s still tough and many people will not be able to be together with their loved ones or are still suffering, there is always hope in every situation. It may not be the ideal situation, but keep on hanging on, if not for yourself, then in spite of everybody that is telling you to give up and keep laying down. Spit in the face of nay-sayers and show them what you are made of! Never stop getting up again when you fall. There may be days when you’ll fall, and you’ll keep on lying there, crying and feeling bad about everything - you are allowed to have those days, everybody does, we are all human after all - but after those, stop, and get up again and keep on fighting people. Never give up and let’s show the world that nothing will keep us down!

Merry Christmas to everybody still fighting their own fights, and may the next year be full of new opportunities and situations that are going to make us even stronger! Merry Christmas, a happy new year, and may it bring you the happiness you are searching for~

 
***All of the papercrafts in the picture are premium papercrafts that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. They can be all found in my gallery under various folders. – You can buy the templates by messaging me in private on DeviantArt or on my Facebook page.***

No comments:

Post a Comment