Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Rimuru Tempest (TenSura-Slime Isekai) papercraft

Rimuru Tempest (TenSura-Slime Isekai) papercraft

Since the series started at the beginning of this year, I decided to go into this popular franchise and make a nice papercraft figurine out of this. It is based not only from the reference picture in the preview you see, but it’s from an actual figurine of Rimuru that I used as the base for this papercraft :) Of course, it’s the slime from the Slime-Isekai anime “Tensei Shitara Slime datta ken” or translated “That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime”, the main slimy character “Rimuru Tempest” XD

The papercraft is unfolded to about 25 cm, meaning that the throne is 25 cm high and Rimuru about 24 cm, since he is in a sitting pose. As you can see from the preview, it consists of a 3D Rimuru model is sitting pose, with his separate 2-sided coat, his 2D scarf, his separate 3D slime self, a 3D throne and a 2D simple red carpet. You can assemble all the parts together, or just the parts you like, totally up to you.

***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

I think the main things are clear from this, and I have also made a built papercraft version of it as well, so you can see all the parts and details there as well then I post it. So, stay tuned for that ;)

In the meantime, I hope you’re doing great, enjoy the anime and I wish you happy crafting~



 
 UPDATE:  

You can now see the papercraft assembly, made by me, here: 

https://www.deviantart.com/antyyy/art/Rimuru-Tempest-TenSura-Slime-Isekai-built-craft-870846509

No comments:

Post a Comment