Monday, June 13, 2022

Princess Serenity (Sailor Moon) papercraft



As some of the older watchers and supporters may know, I did make a whole Sailor Moon line of papercrafts with their transformation poses, but since they were so outdated and not up to my high design standard anymore, I did remove them from my sortiment.

HOWEVER, I am still a huge fan of Sailor Moon, and it was THE anime that got me started watching anime and falling in love with animation altogether (the old version btw. not the new Crystal remakes XD I am old, I know)! So, I had to at least re-make some of these beauties in the style of the new anime as well, so when I had time I made the one and only Princess Serenity.

:bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: 

The papercraft itself is referenced off a cheap selling PVC figure (and by cheap I mean Made-In-China cheap plastic, the figure itself is waaay overprices as all of these anyway), but papercrafts are by faaar a much better resource to make figures if you ask me:

1. Eco-friendly,

2. Artistic and imaginative,

3. Encourages hand-eye coordination + 3D perception,

4. 100% customizable,

5. A LOT cheaper,

6. at least 200% better-looking,

and I could go on and on XD Basically, I wanted to make an elegant pose for Serenity and found this pose that was really dignified and decided to pose her that way and make her sit on the column since it looks so gorgeous.

:bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: 

Anyway, the papercraft itself is unfolded to 25 cm and has 11 pages to print. It has a separate 3D model of Princess Serenity (with feet and the whole underbody under the dress) with her 3D hair, 2 pages of double-sided printing for the hair so it looks nice from all sides, some accessories to go along such as the 3D bow, the ribbons, her earrings etc., and the separate 3D column for her to sit on (which is optional, since she could also sit on any elevated flat surface or off a shelf edge really).

:bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: 

***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

:bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: :bulletyellow: 

One of my best designs by far, definitely in the new top 5 of my favorite and best-looking papercrafts I have ever made. So, I will have to assemble her when I have time as well, so you can see the elegant pose and that really frail light textures from the Crystal anime that I love as well.

I do hope you enjoy till then, and that we get that damn new Sailor Moon season soon!! Been waiting forever XD

Enjoy and happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment