Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Sky Goddess OC papercraft


Another different papercraft inspiration I got. I saw a really nice anime girl illustration and got the art muse flowing and wanted to make an original anime girl character and this is what came out. It is supposed to be an OC goddess of the sky, no real name really. Since her element is the sky, I wanted to make her all in different shades of blue and with royal golden jewelry and with wingsss, lots of wings :D 

:bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: 

The papercraft itself is unfolded to 23 cm and has 5 pages to print. It consists of a 3D model of the goddess, as well as a LOT of different add-ons, from bracelet, to wings, to hair ornaments, belts etc. I really wanted to make some special addons for this, since I love gluing and dressing the papercraft assembly with different items, since it’s so therapeutic for me, just like a dress-up game when I was a child, so I am sure other people like such things as well.

:bulletblue: :bulletblue: 

***This is a premium papercraft that you need to purchase in order to receive the PDF and blank PDO files for assembly. – You can find all information about the PayPal purchase in the provided upper outgoing link.***

:bulletblue: :bulletblue: :bulletblue: 

Hope you like this blue goddess and it gives you some ideas on how to make your own papercrafts etc.

Enjoy and happy crafting~

No comments:

Post a Comment